BCAA 2:1:1 by Betancourt Nutrition
Super8 Anabolic Ratio
Promotes Growth, Protein Synthesis, Performance & Strength
* The key amino acids for supporting muscle mass.
* Supplement pre and post exercise as well as throughout the day for supporting recovery, reducing catabolism and promoting growth.
* The Branched Chain Amino acids aid in signaling protein synthesis.
BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are a combination of leucine, isoleucine, and valine. They work synergistically to promote tissue repair and prevent catabolism. Betancourt Nutrition's BCAA 2:1:1 is manufactured in our NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
* BCAA's promote healthy insulin levels.
* BCAA's are amino acids that are essential to the human diet.
* BCAA's can delay mental fatigue.
* Leucine aids in the signaling of protein synthesis.
* BCAA supplementation may increase the lactate threshold.
* BCAA supplementation supports lean mass and strength.
* BCAA's are lost during high intensity exercise.
* BCAA supplementation may support post-exercise protein and GH-binding proteins.
Betancourt Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving:
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, And Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules 1-2 times per day, or based on your daily needs. Consume pre and post workout and between meals on non-training days.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.