Muscle Synergy by Beverly International
Advanced Nitric Oxide and Muscle Building Supplement
How powerful is "Synergy"?
Ingredients found in each serving of BI's Muscle Synergysupplement technology have been the focus of over 300 scientific studies, based on the latest estimates. Below is just a small sample of the positive results reported:
- Greater increases in lean mass and strength from resistance exercise vs. subjects taking a placebo
- Positive increases in training volume
- Greater increases in VO2max support than subjects taking a placebo
- Increases in bench press 1-RM
- Increases in lean mass
- Increased ability to tolerate high-intensity exercise even in the face of high blood lactate concentrations
- Decreases in body fat percentage
- Lower levels of training-induced muscle soreness
- Faster recovery of muscle strength following high-intensity exercise
- Greater decreases in myostatin levels than produced by resistance exercise alone (higher myostatin levels are associated with reduced muscle growth)
- Stimulation of satellite cells (a type of stem cell essential for muscle repair and growth at all ages)
- Positive effects on mood
- Muscle Synergy also contains a frequently overlooked amino acid that represents 1/3 of the amino acid content of collagen, the major protein of connective tissue. Connective tissue not only contributes to muscle size, but it also bears the bulk of every load that you lift at the gym and in everyday life.
- Muscle Synergy contains a combination of amino acids suggested by some of the world's leading scientists to increase nitric oxide (NO) synthesis and
- An amino acid derivative that you may not get enough of from the diet, even if you were to consume 6 protein shakes a day providing a whopping 36 g of protein!*
- And much more…
Never Before Told: The Muscle Synergy Story
In the spring of 2001 at BI headquarters in Cold Spring, Kentucky, the company's product development scientists began asking themselves some probing questions. The answers they uncovered allowed them to close in on four factors that interact to critically determine the strength of the average muscle-building signal being transmitted inside your muscle cells at any moment of the day, whether you're exercising or lying on the couch.
BI's scientists realized that the four factors they isolated interacted, and these interactions are synergistic. This meant that if the interactions could be enhanced the results could be dramatic, potentially explosively so. That's the power of synergy. No nutrient is capable of enhancing every interaction, certainly not maximally. Thus, a combination is required. After testing various formulas, one emerged victorious. In 2002 the supplement technology known as Muscle Synergy was released. It remains one of BI's most successful products ever.
Four Factors. Acting in Synergy
Damage control, loss prevention, work capacity and pump. These four factors and the synergistic interactions between them are what BI's product development scientists set out to help users of all ages and training backgrounds maximize with a single supplement technology. Accomplishing this required a unique combination of ingredients never before assembled for this explicit purpose.
To help it stay ahead of trend, BI is constantly in touch with scientists at university research centers around the world -Spain, New Zealand, England, Japan, Italy, Israel, Canada, China, United States, Australia and more. The fascinating insights these scientists have revealed, coupled with the stream of testimonials from happy BI customers, confirms that Muscle Synergy is one of the most well thought-out supplement technologies BI has formulated.
The Four Factors enhanced by Muscle Synergy supplement technology. All four factors interact synergistically to determine your average muscle-building signal strength.
Damage Control (Factor 1): Whether you're training for the first time ever, coming back from a layoff, or trying a different workout approach on for size (literally or figuratively), it involves a period of adjustment during which muscle damage and soreness, loss of performance, delayed recovery and impaired muscle-building signal production can result. With ingredients clinically suggested to support damage control, Muscle Synergy may help to ease or shorten the length of your adjustment period, promote recovery, keep your motivation higher and support gains.
Loss Prevention (Factor 2): Muscle is hard to gain and easy to lose at any age. Even 3 days off from training can raise levels of the muscle-building signal "blocker", myostatin. In 10 days, half of training-induced muscle gains can be lost. Losses like these aren't abnormal. They're a fact of life. But they may be reduced or prevented with help from ingredients in Muscle Synergy.*
Work Capacity (Factor 3): Work capacity refers to how much force your muscles can generate over a given period of time. Like poor damage control and loss prevention, a low work capacity reduces your ability to generate strong muscle-building signals. It also means you can't burn as many calories or lose as much fat while working out. The list of complications stemming from a low work capacity is a long one indeed.
Pump (Factor 4): The pump is perhaps the most critical determinant of muscle-building signal strength. Its underlying components help maintain your muscle mass far beyond the gym, however. By supporting vasodilation, nitric oxide (NO) production, and the hydration and structural integrity of your muscle cells, Muscle Synergy helps you maximize the components of the pump and boost your average muscle-building signal strength.
Don't make this mistake! (Millions do.)
Damage control, loss prevention, work capacity and pump. Millions of people overlook these four factors every day. Few are aware of their underlying components, the interactions between them and their muscle-building implications. Don't follow the herd and make the same mistake. Enhance your four factors by ordering Muscle Synergy today. Experience the transforming power of synergy.
Beverly International Muscle Synergy
Serving Size: 16 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving: (% DV)
Niacin (as Nicotinic Acid) 200mg 1,000%
L-Arginine Base 7000mg *
Calcium Hydroxymethylbutyrate Monohydrate (HMB) 3000mg *
Creatine Monohydrate 3000mg *
L-Citrulline 1600mg *
L-Glycine 1200mg *
L-Ornithine 800mg *
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Di-Calcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Silicon (Micronized), Stearic Acid.
Suggested Use: Take 16 tablets daily.
Warnings: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are: under 18 years of age; pregnant; nursing; trying to become pregnant; taking medication; or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.