2:1:1 Recovery by Optimum Nutrition
Rapid Replenishment & Recovery Formula*
ON's 2:1:1 Recovery blends complementary ratios of carbohydrates with quality proteins to help optimize both aspects of exercise recovery. Carbs help restore the muscle glycogen burned for energy during intense exercise while the amino acids from protein help support recovery from the breakdown of training.* We added 5 grams of BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine and Valine to make this formula an even more indispensable part of serious training programs.
* 2 to 1 Ratio of Carbohydrates to Protein
* Waxy Maize Starch, Glucose, Sucrose & Fructose Help Replenish Muscle Glycogen Used During Intense Exercise
* Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates, Micellar Casein & Egg Albumen Support Muscle Recovery From the Breakdown of Training
* 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring and Added Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Optimum Nutrition 2:1:1 Recovery
Colossal Chocolate Flavor
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (56.5 grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving: (% Daily Value*)
Calories From Fat 5
Total Fat 0 g (1%)
Saturated Fat 0 g (0%)
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5 mg (2%)
Sodium 170 mg (7%)
Total Carbohydrate 35 g (12%)
Dietary Fiber 1 g (4%)
Sugars 18 g
Protein 17 g (34%)
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Ingredients: Fructose, Sucrose, Waxy Maize Starch), Protein Blend (Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Egg Albumen, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Cocoa, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Lecithin, Sucralose.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Contains milk, egg, and soy (lecithin) ingredients. Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Suggested Use: Add 2 rounded scoops of 2:1:1 Recovery to your shaker cup and then pour 12-16 oz of your preferred beverage. If you're making a 1 rounded scoop serving, just cut the amount of water or milk in half.