Isolate by Optimum Nutrition
100% OF THE PROTEIN FROM WHEY ISOLATE
* Single Protein Source is Whey Protein Isolate
* 25 Grams of Protein Per Serving
* 5.5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs
* 11 Grams of Naturally Occurring Essential Amino Acids
* Just 1 Gram of Sugar & 1 Gram of Fat Per Serving
* Gluten Free & Banned Substance Tested
ULTRA FILTERED FOR EXCEPTIONAL PURITY
ON Isolate is a single source protein made only with whey protein isolates. Sophisticated separation processes ‘isolate’ out much of the fat, cholesterol, sugar and other components that active adults don’t need in their sports nutrition. This leaves you with a 120 calorie whey protein shake you can use first thing in the morning, before endurance training or after hitting the weight room. You’ll appreciate how easily the powder mixes into cold water or milk, and how consistently delicious your favorite flavor tastes shake after shake.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Optimum Nutrition Isolate
(Supplement Facts may vary slightly by flavor)
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (34g)
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving: (% Daily Value*)
Calories From Fat 10
Total Fat 1 g (2%)
Saturated Fat .5 g (3%)
Cholesterol 15 mg (5%)
Sodium 160 mg (7%)
Total Carbohydrate 3 g (1%)
Dietary Fiber 1 g (3%)
Sugars 1 g
Protein 25 g (50%)
Not a significant source of trans fat, vitamin A, or vitamin C.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.
CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY.
Suggested Use: Add one scoop of ON's ISOLATE to a glass or shaker cup filled with 6-8 fl oz of cold water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Stir or shake for 20 to 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. MAKE AN ISOLATE SMOOTHIE using an electric blender, adding fresh or frozen fruits, nuts, and juices. TIP: Adding ice cubes to electric blender creations can enhance your smoothie's taste and texture.
Warnings: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Store out of reach of children.